Last night had a Monica Bellucci double - Agents Secrets (with Vincent Cassel, her husband, mmm) and Malèna. YOU ALL MUST SEE MALENA. It's one of the best modern films I've seen. Her performance is magnificent, it's directed by Giuseppe Tornatore, and Giuseppe Sulfaro, who plays Renato, is the funnest. (And, by the way, Tornatore, must you make me cry at the end of all your movies?)
To convince you all to go see it, I'm going to do a picspam.
Now go see it. These photos show how beautiful Bellucci is, but they don't show the horror and the melancholy that creeps into the film by the end. SEE THIS MOVIE.
And, because I like them...
Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci - hotter than Brad and Angelina.
And 'cause I was tagged by paularidgeway...
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 Weird Habits/Things About Yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits or things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours...
1. I'm picky about my food, and I know that's a stupid habit, but it is. I refuse to eat quiche, beetroot, raw tomato, kiwifruit, omelette, ginger... it's a long list,and one of my worst faults.
2. I can't read in a moving car because I get motion sickness. It's really annoying.
3. I detest public bathrooms. For a while when I was younger I never even used to go near them. Oh, and I always say "bathroom" instead of "toilet", which annoys some people who think that's too American.
4. I like the song "Band On The Run".
5. I'm petrified of dogs. Even little maltese terriers frighten me. The only dogs I like are old dogs because they don't really move. Or bark. Or do anything, really.
6. I spend weeks not spending a cent, complaining about how broke I am, and then - bam! - I suddenly go on a one day spending spree and end up $150-$300 poorer. Binge spending. Not good.
Tagging... stardustdarling, miss_pipperidge, theinvitation, kathyselden, stars_n_garters, jungle_red
Off to try formulate a thesis about French collaboration during WWII. Wish me luck.